Finnish Lessons for European Schools
Participants in this course will learn all about the Finnish educational system by visiting schools with an outstanding quality development plan in Joensuu North-Karelia (Finland).
Participants in this course will learn all about the Finnish educational system by visiting schools with an outstanding quality development plan in Joensuu North-Karelia (Finland). Finland’s answer to educational reform results in a high learning output.
The course will include 5 elements:
- General vision on school autonomy and its quality elements.
- Visit to schools and university
- Information sessions on quality plan, inclusion, didactical approaches, special needs education and ICT integration.
- Discussions with teachers and management staff.
- Cultural interaction with the local students and teachers.
|City of the Course||Joensuu, Finland|
|Address of the Course||Study visits in different schools in the neighbourhood of Joensuu (North Carelia - Finland)|
|Target Group||Teachers, school leaders and in service training coordinators in schools|
|Date/s of the Course||
22–26 January 2017 and 21-25 January 2018
|Where to apply||
For more information: contact Charlotte Depoorter: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a flexible cost structure
|ECVET Point||2 - in preparation|
|Blended Learning Modalities||Use of digital interactive software. Use of digital learning environment before, during and after the course (Canvas Instructor). Use of digital storage of shared information; (Google Drive or Dropbox).|
|Assessment Methods||Permanent evaluation and feedback during the course. Warm evaluation at end of the course. Written evaluation after the course.|
|GINCO Quality Levels||
- We established a quality system inspired on the recommendations of Ginco (Grundtvig International Network of Course Organisers).
- We respect all quality requirements of the association of European Training Providers.
Link to our Quality Charter: http://www.erasmusplus-ist.eu/quality-charterInsert Information
|European Dimension Guaranteed||
- Based on and inspired by international research and literature
- International team of lecturers and key note speakers
- Participants coming from different EU countries involved in discussion and exchange of knowledge and experience.
- In cooperation with different EU partners (schools, in service training institutes, higher education and universities)
|Organising Institute||Eekhout Academy|
|Country of the Institute||Flanders – Belgium|
Peter Van de Moortel