Teach, Learn and Quality
|City of the Course||Portugal, Lisbon|
|Address of the Course||Lisbon Coast - Costa da Caparica|
Also have a look at our photo blog: http://tlqcourse.tumblr.com
|Target Group||School education and adult education: teachers and school educators, middle management, school management, members of the school board, school governors, school advisors, inspectors, all school or education related people|
|Date/s of the Course||
14 – 19 May 2017 / 27 May – 1 June 2018
|Where to apply||
For more information: contact Charlotte Depoorter: email@example.com
We offer a flexible cost structure, allowing you to select the package that fits best your personal or school situation. http://www.erasmusplus-ist.eu/cost-structure
Full package (€ 1250 = Participant uses all hotel accommodation offered by the course organizer)
Lunch package (€ 945 = Participant doesn’t sleep in the hotel and books another hotel on own behalf)
Course package (€ 785 = Participant doesn’t sleep or lunch in hotel and books another hotel on own behalf and takes care him/herself of the lunches)
The accommodation cost covers: the coffee breaks and the refreshments during the course, costs and fees of study visits and the transport for course activities planned by the organizers.
- develop an understanding of the structure of a quality plan;
- develop an understanding of the appreciative enquiry method used to empower teams in setting up and implementing a quality system;
- acquire a number of skills and competences in setting up a quality system;
- learn about strategies to introduce, implement and sustain a quality system ;
- be able to customize and develop supporting instruments and tools for evaluation, self-evaluation and measurement of educational processes;
- expand understanding of new teaching and learning methods to obtain higher educational quality;
- gain insight and develop strategy in setting up a cooperation between the organisation and the surrounding;
- pick up ideas from other countries which they can incorporate and transfer into their own practice;
- develop their portfolio, in order to structure new ideas and insights;
- write own action plan on the setting up of the quality system of their organisation;
- improved use of colloquial English;
- working methods of cooperative learning to have more effective meetings;
- improved knowledge of other European educational systems;
- improved insight of differences and similarities between European countries, resulting in a better understanding and respect.
|ECVET Point||2-3; in preparation for 2017|
- Additional Documents
- Course Programme
|Competence Oriented Approach||
As part of the pre-task, the participants will map their personal staring situation and working context. Also they will identify the needs of the organisation and their personal needs. We try to match those needs with the offered content, methods and aimed competences. That way, we conceived the course, starting with defining the competences that need to be achieved.
During the course, next methods will be applied: lectures, work sessions, peer exchange, self-reflection, study visits, portfolio work, role play, editing on own action plan, presentations… Where appropriated a webinar, videoconferencing or (a part of) a MOOC can be included.
At the end of the course, a network of participants can be established in order to keep on exchanging experiences, examples of good practice and support the continuous development of competences.
|Blended Learning Modalities||We provide an electronic learning platform where all course material is assembled. Course participants can have a skype contact with the trainer before and after the course.|
|Assessment Methods||Feedback of trainer(s) on personal work and portfolio of the participant; Feedback of trainer(s) and group on presentations made by the participant; Assessment of final work ( such as: own action plan, produced master piece, prepared dissemination and va|
|GINCO Quality Levels||
We established a quality system inspired on the recommendations of Ginco (Grundtvig International Network of Course Organisers).
|European Dimension Guaranteed||
The course is the result of a previous international project or collaboration. In Portugal we have a partnership with a local in-service training organisation. The team of trainers is multi-national. We have an active policy to include as many different nationalities as possible. The courses are specifically organized in Lisbon in order to be able to include study visits and locally present expertise.